Call Handling Tenders
Who Commissions Call Handling Tenders?
Call handling tenders are commissioned by a range of different organisations across the public and private spheres.
Recent examples of public sector call handling tenders have been released by housing associations looking to outsource their call handling function. There can also be more specialised tenders such as providing a dental care helpline for members of the public to discover the nearest available treatment centre for their needs.
Private call handling tenders can be for a wide variety of different organisations seeking to outsource their critical business function as a means of saving time and money, enabling them to focus their efforts elsewhere. Why not use this same methodology in respect of tendering? Read on to find out how we can help, or click the ‘Get A Quote’ tab on the right handside of the screen now.
What is Normally Involved in a Call Handling Tender?
Call handling tender requirements often involve both in and out of hours operations that need to be fielded by a skilled call centre to handle enquiries, log potential issues, take payment, or a number of other functions. In all circumstances, they involve a bespoke approach so that you, as the bidder, can demonstrate their capability in delivering the requirements. Key themes and requirements include:
- Experience & Technical Capabilities – this includes an overview of your company’s history, clients you have worked with and services you have provided, as well as details of your staff team and technical resources to support the commissioning authority (or private organisation) in their operations.
- Contact Management & Support – how you will deliver on all requirements and evidence your performance in these areas through KPI and MI reports in respect of call response times, dispute resolution, or other requirements; face-to-face meetings; and other scheduled communications. The commissioner must be assured that there is a competent contract/account manager in place, with sufficient technical infrastructure to record, monitor and measure service performance.
- Customer Experience – of course, if a commissioner is to outsource critical functions of their business, they want to be assured that customers who call the appointed organisation will receive the same high quality service. This often includes provision of training so that call operatives possess sufficient technical expertise and knowhow when acting as the commissioner’s representative. Specific requirements might include bi-/multilingual staff to field the customer enquiries. These questions also ask for details of your arrangements collecting data regarding customer satisfaction and analysing this.
- Business Continuity (sometimes called Contingency Arrangements, or Disaster Recovery Plans) – the measures and arrangements you have in place to maintain the delivery of the call handling service despite any disruption to normal working arrangements.
- Social Value – the additional benefit your organisation will deliver that goes beyond the principle requirements of the contract. This is usually centred around community (or social), economic and environmental benefits.
How can Your Tender Team help write a call handling tender?
We have a dedicated team with vast amount of experience in call handling tenders. No matter what sector the call handling tender is for, we can assist via our FULL TENDER WRITE or REVIEW & EVALUATION services, both managed/written by a team with bid writing experience within the call handling sector.
Need Help Writing a Call Handling Tender?
We specialise in offering a tailored bid writing service for clients dedicated to their sector. Call handling tenders are usually awarded to one company so we work exclusively on your behalf to try and help you win that all important tender. Our FULL TENDER WRITE includes:
- Dedicated support from an experienced Tender Manager
- Production of a ‘Shopping List’ of additional items required for submission, e.g. financial information
- The full write of your bid with information about your company and your approach gained through conference calls
- An independent evaluation of the finished tender
- Managing clarifications on your behalf, both leading up to and post-submission
- Managing the submission once you have approved all tender responses and supporting documents
For more info on our win rate click HERE.
Want to Write the Tender Response Yourself? We Can Help!
If you wish to write your call handling tender in-house, we can assist with our REVIEW & EVALUATION service. We can add that extra magic to your tender and ensure you are supported every step of the way by our team of professional Tender Managers who will:
- Review all tender documents and supplying you with a breakdown of the requirements
- Provide a structure to guide that narrative of the tender response
- Evaluate your drafted responses and providing feedback and guidance on you can improve these
- Handle the submission (optional)
A Call Handling Tender is Out Now, How Much Do You Charge to Write or Review?
If you would like a quote for us to support you with your call handling tender, please visit our CONTACT US page and a member of our team who specialises in your sector will be in contact. Alternatively, upload information on the tender via our Get A Quote tab on the right of your screen.
See What The Press Says
We’ve recently won over £500m worth of tenders for clients in the East Midlands alone. You’ll be able to read all about it on the LOVE BUSINESS website.