Blakeney West – Landslip remediation
The site is located along the New Road, Nibley approximately 1.3km west of Blakeney (approx. postcode GL15 4DF). The objective of the works is to employ long-term stabilisation methods to the area which has been subject to a landslip.
This contract is looking for a Principal Contractor to deliver the construction phase of this project.
A more detailed summary of the works is included below:
Construction Phase key Deliverables are as follows:
· Provide suitable road closure and diversion during the construction works
· Pedestrian access to local residents at all times during the construction works
· Utility diversion works (being arranged by GCC for PC to liaise/accommodate)
· New drainage works and tie-in to existing
· Full highway reconstruction and tie-in to the existing road
· Installation of contiguous bored piles or similar based on the design outcome
· Installation of precast cantilevered slab/parapet beam
· Parapet / VRS installation
We will be holding a Market Engagement on Friday 22 October 2021 from 10:00am-11:30am on MS Teams. To join this telecon please confirm attendance via the messages function of the Pro-Contact advert and provide e-mail addresses of attendees. The presentation slides will be made available on the Pro Contract portal following the event.
If you have any questions please ask them via the messages function.
Pro-Contract advert is as follows: https://procontract.due-north.com/Procurer/Advert/View?advertId=a15115e4-fc00-ec11-810d-005056b64545&fromAdvertEvent=True
Gloucestershire County Council
3rd Jan 2022 / 15th Jul 2022